Electronic Components Sourcing
Applications of Electronic Components
- ● Permanently soldering on circuit boards for PCB assembly
- ● Temporarily assembling on breadboards for circuit design and testing
- ● Resistors are mainly used for current limits; capacitors can be used for DC blocking, coupling, bypassing, filtering, etc.
- ● ICs are used in analog and digital circuits to calculate, control, process, etc.
- ● Diodes are mainly used for rectifying; triodes are mainly used for current amplification
- ● Connectors are used for circuit connection/disconnection; transformers are used to change the AC voltage
Component sourcing channels
Basic components from our warehouse;
Military-level components from our Hong Kong supply chain;
Special-shaped and custom-made components from our local factories.
PCB parts quantity
Start from 1 tray/package/bag, no maximum limit
PCBA parts procurement period
15 days to 30 days
Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, replays, keys, speakers, switches, connectors, antennas, sensors, detectors, sockets
Diodes, triodes, thyristors, ICs, transistors, programmable devices, optoelectronic devices, discharge devices, power sources, vacuum tubes
Procurement inquiry methods
Sending a BOM or PCBA sample, or telling us your plan
Components quality checks
Package inspection, document verification, digital photography, label verification, visual inspection, measurement, IC counterfeit, approval
24 hours/7 days
CE, RoHS, UL, TUC, CQC